Sunday, February 25, 2018

BALT 318 Week 6 - Making a PDF

I have attached the link to my infographics from my Google Drive, that I thought was my favorite so far this semester. I chose the Use of Social Media infographic, because it is the one I got to spend more time and learning more about Canva and all its creative tools. I think Social media is a great tool or skill to have for any product, idea, company, small business. restaurant or what ever it may be. Social media allows you to promote to so many people so that is why I think anyone looking to promote anything should use social media to reach a wider audience.

For my final project I will most likely be doing it on my family's small business or a friend of mine who runs a small business for skin care and related products. I have decide on either of these because I feel that I have a better understanding of these businesses because they relate to me. I wanted to choose one I know, not a business or company I am not familiar with. I would create a social media infographic for one of these businesses to help bring more attention to it and and more awareness.

Infographics on Google Drive:


No comments:

Post a Comment