Thursday, March 15, 2018

BALT 318 Week 9 - Infographic Recreation

I chose to redo my social media infographic because I wanted to get more practice on it. Since, I will be using social media for Al-Quds Restaurant, I want to get more practice of how the perfect infographic in my opinion should look. My new infographic is below, I hope the more I keep changing it, the more I am experienced with Canva, and create a better infographic for Al-Quds Middle Eastern Restaurant!

This time I chose to write about how social media will help market better for a new business, especially a new restaurant. I wrote about how Al-Quds can use Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, three of the largest form of social media today, to promote their new restaurant and bring in more business and success! Social media is one of the best ways to promote and probably one of cheapest ways too!



No comments:

Post a Comment