Tuesday, March 13, 2018

BALT 318 Week 8 - Final Project Decision

For my final project I decide to either working on my friend's business which involves health and beauty care, or working on a family business of a Middle Eastern Restaurant. I chose to do my project on the Middle Eastern Restaurant because it is a new business and I think creating infographics could really help it improving in its promotional strategy. I think creating an infographic for an upcoming business, especially a restaurant, could really help in getting it noticed and bringing it some success.

In my infographic proposal, I will include the necessities to help the restaurant succeed. Such as how to promote it through social media, what type of people you want to attract to the restaurant, how they want to restaurant to look such as what it will have to influence people to come to it, and overall just the perfect way to grab people's attention. I have attached a Microsoft Word document of what my proposal holds. I hope to accomplish and succeed and creating the perfect infographic for Al-Quds Restaurant.

My Proposal Word Document

Canva:


No comments:

Post a Comment